MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception, plus links to write your own review.

Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception

Apr 2006, 352 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception

Adrienne G.

Disappointing
I found this book to not measure up very well to its priors. I felt that the killing off of one of the main characters was a bad choice, and I felt that the ending was slightly unrealistic compared to the personalities presented in the other books. All in all, I found the book to be a very unsatasfactory ending to the series. The only reason that I liked it at all is because I am a big fan of the series, and any Artemis book is better than nothing, even if they don't stand up to my expectations at all.
steph.

artemis fowl
This book was horrible it was really hard to follow and was not very interesting. It did not make me want to keep reading it was making me want to fall ASLEEP!

• Book Jacket: Daughters Of Smoke & Fire
    Daughters Of Smoke & Fire
    by Ava Homa
    Ava Homa's debut novel begins with an epigraph by Sherko Bekas, a Kurdish poet, the last lines of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of V.
    The Book of V.
    by Anna Solomon
    In ancient Persia, Esther, a young Jewish woman, parades herself in front of the king in a desperate...
  • Book Jacket: How to Be an Antiracist
    How to Be an Antiracist
    by Ibram X. Kendi
    Ibram X. Kendi opens How to Be an Antiracist with a personal story he finds shameful in retrospect, ...
    The Darwin Affair
    by Tim Mason
    Set in London in 1860, The Darwin Affair blends fact and fiction, imagining a string of murders ...

The Voyage of the Morning Light
    by Marina Endicott

A sweeping novel set aboard a merchant ship sailing through the South Pacific in 1912.

The Last Train to Key West
    by Chanel Cleeton

Romance and danger are locked into Cleeton's suitcase for this journey to 1935 Key West.

The Beekeeper of Aleppo
by Christy Lefteri

This moving, intimate, and beautifully written novel puts human faces on the Syrian war.

Win Of Bears and Ballots

An Alaskan Adventure in Small-Town Politics

A charming account of holding local office with an entertaining, quirky cast of characters.

A S Louder T W