Reader reviews and comments on The Time Traveler's Wife, plus links to write your own review.

The Time Traveler's Wife

by Audrey Niffenegger

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

Aug 2003, 518 pages
    May 2004, 560 pages

There are currently 51 reader reviews for The Time Traveler's Wife

Yvette (09/17/04)

This is one of those books that do not come along often. It was one I couldn't put down. The pace and imagination that it is written with is just engrossing. You really care for the characters and get involved in the story. Highly recommended for romance and science fiction lovers alike. A good story that is so rare these days.
Christine Daley (09/13/04)

There is a lot of reality in this most unrealistic book. Ms. Niffenegger has created such real characters that I feel as if Clare and Henry are people I actually know - hang out with. This is one of those books that stays with you all day - long after you've put it down, not only because it expresses love as well as anything I have ever seen, but also because all of the energy and emotions in it are so palpable. The relationships are wonderfully functional and disfunctional. I highly recommend grabbing a glass of wine and curling up with this novel.
Shanti (09/06/04)

Excellent! I think it's enough to describe it.
Kimmer (08/31/04)

Oh, my. It has been a long time since I literally could not put a book down, and I can't remember ever finishing a book while practically sobbing. This book is wonderful; thought-provoking, emotion-stirring, powerful stuff. Now I remember why I love books.
JT (08/24/04)

One of the best books I have ever read- I liked it so much I began reading it again almost immediately.
Lindsey (08/24/04)

Amazing! Tears were streaming down my face at the end, I still choke up when I think about the book.
Anonymous (08/19/04)

This book moved me on every level. The characters were so well described that I still imagine meeting Henry someday, somewhere.
Lisa (08/19/04)

One of the most amazing books I have ever read, I read it on holiday and could hardly bear to put it down. Three weeks later and I am still thinking about Henry and Clare and that must be the sign of a good book.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A few books well chosen, and well made use of, will be more profitable than a great confused Alexandrian library.

K Your F C