Reader reviews and comments on The Kite Runner, plus links to write your own review.

The Kite Runner

by Khaled Hosseini

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini X
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

Jun 2003, 368 pages
    Apr 2004, 384 pages

There are currently 77 reader reviews for The Kite Runner

Zaheer Kalvert

This is a great book with a close touch of reality. The character "Aamir" is very well potrayed. Its a great book which gives us an opportunity to learn more about the Afghani culture and the lives of the people in such countries. The books touching, poignant, informative story of the meaning of realtionships: father to son, boy to friend, man to country.
matt

amazing book
p potter

just wonderful
John

Engrossing. Fascinating personal drama set against momentous happenings. Wonderfully well written.
Rosemary

I thoroughly enjoyed the book, and it taught me a lot. I'm now interested more in events around Afghanistan! Suggest young readers "Boy Overboard" Morris Gleitzman for ALL AGES is they enjoyed Kite Runner.
Katelyn

I would say that the book is an excellent source anytime from laughs to sad it is excellent
P.S.DO NOT FORGET A BOX OF TISSUES
RRF

A touching, poignant, informative story of the meaning of realtionships: father to son, boy to friend, man to country. Keep a box of tissues handy.
Jeannine

One of my all time favorite books. Loved it!!

• Book Jacket: Becoming
    Becoming
    by Michelle Obama
    Voted 2019 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

BookBrowse hosted a Book Club ...
  • Book Jacket: Butterfly Yellow
    Butterfly Yellow
    by Thanhha Lai, Daniel Suarez
    Voted 2019 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

As readers, many of us hope ...
  • Book Jacket: Olive, Again
    Olive, Again
    by Elizabeth Strout
    Voted 2019 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

It's been a big year for literary ...
  • Book Jacket: Solitary
    Solitary
    by Albert Woodfox
    Voted 2019 Best Debut Author Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

According to statistics from ...

Book Club
Evening in Paradise
by Lucia Berlin

"Berlin's new book is a marvel, filled with deeply touching stories about lives on the fringes."—NPR

Nothing to See Here
    by Kevin Wilson

A moving and uproarious novel about a woman who finds meaning caring for two children with remarkable abilities.

Win Butterfly Yellow

BUTTERFLY YELLOW

Winner of the BookBrowse Award for Best Young Adult Novel, and the overall highest rated book of the year!

The Big Holiday Wordplay