What readers think of The Kite Runner, plus links to write your own review.

The Kite Runner

by Khaled Hosseini

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini X
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

Jun 2003, 368 pages
    Apr 2004, 384 pages

There are currently 77 reader reviews for The Kite Runner

Zaheer Kalvert

This is a great book with a close touch of reality. The character "Aamir" is very well potrayed. Its a great book which gives us an opportunity to learn more about the Afghani culture and the lives of the people in such countries. The books touching, poignant, informative story of the meaning of realtionships: father to son, boy to friend, man to country.
matt

amazing book
p potter

just wonderful
John

Engrossing. Fascinating personal drama set against momentous happenings. Wonderfully well written.
Rosemary

I thoroughly enjoyed the book, and it taught me a lot. I'm now interested more in events around Afghanistan! Suggest young readers "Boy Overboard" Morris Gleitzman for ALL AGES is they enjoyed Kite Runner.
Katelyn

I would say that the book is an excellent source anytime from laughs to sad it is excellent
P.S.DO NOT FORGET A BOX OF TISSUES
RRF

A touching, poignant, informative story of the meaning of realtionships: father to son, boy to friend, man to country. Keep a box of tissues handy.
Jeannine

One of my all time favorite books. Loved it!!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: How the Word Is Passed
    How the Word Is Passed
    by Clint Smith
    With legislatures around the U.S. rushing to ban the teaching of critical race theory, it's clear ...
  • Book Jacket: Big Vape
    Big Vape
    by Jamie Ducharme
    In Big Vape, TIME reporter Jamie Ducharme studies the short but inflammatory history of Juul. Her ...
  • Book Jacket: Love and Fury
    Love and Fury
    by Samantha Silva
    Mary Wollstonecraft is best known for being an early advocate for women's rights and the mother of ...
  • Book Jacket: Walking on Cowrie Shells
    Walking on Cowrie Shells
    by Nana Nkweti
    The stories in Nana Nkweti's dexterous debut collection examine the raw alienation of being ...

The War Nurse
by Tracey Enerson Wood
A sweeping novel by an international bestselling author based on a true World War I story.

At the Chinese Table
    by Carolyn Phillips

Part memoir of life in Taiwan, part love story—A beautifully told account of China's cuisines with recipes.

The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    by Kristin Harmel

An evocative coming-of-age World War II story from the author of The Book of Lost Names.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N