What readers think of The Kite Runner, plus links to write your own review.

The Kite Runner

by Khaled Hosseini

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini X
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

Jun 2003, 368 pages
    Apr 2004, 384 pages

There are currently 77 reader reviews for The Kite Runner

Zaheer Kalvert

This is a great book with a close touch of reality. The character "Aamir" is very well potrayed. Its a great book which gives us an opportunity to learn more about the Afghani culture and the lives of the people in such countries. The books touching, poignant, informative story of the meaning of realtionships: father to son, boy to friend, man to country.
matt

amazing book
p potter

just wonderful
John

Engrossing. Fascinating personal drama set against momentous happenings. Wonderfully well written.
Rosemary

I thoroughly enjoyed the book, and it taught me a lot. I'm now interested more in events around Afghanistan! Suggest young readers "Boy Overboard" Morris Gleitzman for ALL AGES is they enjoyed Kite Runner.
Katelyn

I would say that the book is an excellent source anytime from laughs to sad it is excellent
P.S.DO NOT FORGET A BOX OF TISSUES
RRF

A touching, poignant, informative story of the meaning of realtionships: father to son, boy to friend, man to country. Keep a box of tissues handy.
Jeannine

One of my all time favorite books. Loved it!!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: My Monticello
    My Monticello
    by Jocelyn Nicole Johnson
    In the incendiary opening story of My Monticello, Jocelyn Nicole Johnson's debut collection, a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wrong End of the Telescope
    The Wrong End of the Telescope
    by Rabih Alameddine
    Rabih Alameddine's The Wrong End of the Telescope follows Mina, a Lebanese American doctor who ...
  • Book Jacket: Lightning Strike
    Lightning Strike
    by William Kent Krueger
    It is the summer of 1963 in Tamarack County, Minnesota. Just outside the small town of Aurora, ...
  • Book Jacket: Skinship
    Skinship
    by Yoon Choi
    The fine thing about short stories in general is their way of following characters through ...

Morningside Heights
by Joshua Henkin
A tender and big-hearted novel about love in the face of loss, from the award-winning author of The World Without You.

Flesh & Blood
    by N. West Moss

This beautifully written memoir offers insight, understanding, and joy.

Win This Book!
Win Sisters of the Great War

Sisters of the Great War by Suzanne Feldman

A powerful novel of two unconventional American sisters who volunteer at the front during World War I.

Y A B Up T W T