BookBrowse has a new look! Learn more about the update here.

What readers think of The Kite Runner, plus links to write your own review.

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

• Buy This Book

About This Book

There are currently 77 reader reviews for The Kite Runner

Zaheer Kalvert

This is a great book with a close touch of reality. The character "Aamir" is very well potrayed. Its a great book which gives us an opportunity to learn more about the Afghani culture and the lives of the people in such countries. The books touching, poignant, informative story of the meaning of realtionships: father to son, boy to friend, man to country.
matt

amazing book
p potter

just wonderful
John

Engrossing. Fascinating personal drama set against momentous happenings. Wonderfully well written.
Rosemary

I thoroughly enjoyed the book, and it taught me a lot. I'm now interested more in events around Afghanistan! Suggest young readers "Boy Overboard" Morris Gleitzman for ALL AGES is they enjoyed Kite Runner.
Katelyn

I would say that the book is an excellent source anytime from laughs to sad it is excellent
P.S.DO NOT FORGET A BOX OF TISSUES
RRF

A touching, poignant, informative story of the meaning of realtionships: father to son, boy to friend, man to country. Keep a box of tissues handy.
Jeannine

One of my all time favorite books. Loved it!!

Join BookBrowse today to start
discovering exceptional books!
Find Out More

• Book Jacket: The Coin
    The Coin
    by Yasmin Zaher
    A popular choice for book jackets in recent years, perhaps especially in the historical fiction ...
  • Book Jacket: The Night of Baba Yaga
    The Night of Baba Yaga
    by Akira Otani, Sam Bett
    When Yoriko Shindo gets into a brawl on a busy street in 1970s Tokyo, she has no idea what the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Anthropologists
    The Anthropologists
    by Aysegül Savas
    A documentary filmmaker, Asya is interested in the "unremarkable grace" of daily life, "the slow and...
  • Book Jacket: Mood Swings
    Mood Swings
    by Frankie Barnet
    This book begins with a bombastic premise. Seemingly fed up with the heating planet, the world's ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.

Members Recommend

The Very Long, Very Strange Life of Isaac Dahl
    by Bart Yates

A saga spanning 12 significant days across nearly 100 years in the life of a single man.

L T C O of the B

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.