MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on The Carnivorous Carnival, plus links to write your own review.

The Carnivorous Carnival

Book the Ninth (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist X
The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

Oct 2002, 304 pages
    Jan 2003, 286 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for The Carnivorous Carnival

lologirl18

A Good Book!
I think this book was the most reveling of the entire series and it is an extraordinary book. I think it is the most suspenseful book I've ever read and it's a good fit for almost any type of book reader especially people who like adventure, suspense, and/or fictional books.I think if your reading this comment and haven't read the book you should most definitely read The Carnivorous Carnival!!!!
Anonymous

The Carnivorous Carnival
I think this book was good, and in order to understand it, you definitely must have read the first eight books, but in this book, they are at a carnival this time. At this carnival they have to disguise themselves this time as freaks. They have to stay as long as they can without getting caught to find out new information about V.F.D and their one living parent...if that is true. So it's up to you to find out the rest! Will they make it? or will the long, arduous, journeys along with Count Olaf do them in!? It's in your hands to find out the rest!! Buy this book today and see for YOUR OWN eyes! (Recommended for 10 years of age or older)
marykate

on and off good
I thought it was good most of the time but it could get boring. For the most part it was awesome.
bigez06

The Carnivorous Carnival
If I could rate this book a 10 I would do it the series has got me totaly HOOKED
ALICIA

THIS BOOK WAS VERY INTERESING AND MADE ME THINK LIKE I NEVER THOUGHT BEFORE!!WOW IT WAS GOOD I READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN I EVEN LISTENED TO THE BOOK ON TAPE AND THAT WAS GOOD TOO!! ENJOY THE BOOK EVERYONE..PEACE.LOVE SNICKET.
Brette

sweetness book man!! haha
jonjon

the book was soooooooooo goood. The book was exciting through out the whole story. =]
James

This book kept me entertained throught my sixth grade year I am anticipating Book the Twelth!

• Book Jacket: Little Gods
    Little Gods
    by Meng Jin
    Little Gods, Meng Jin's intricate, emotionally intelligent debut, opens with a scene in which ...
  • Book Jacket: The Truants
    The Truants
    by Kate Weinberg
    The Truants opens with Jess Walker, a first-year university student in Norfolk, England, ...
  • Book Jacket: The End of the Ocean
    The End of the Ocean
    by Maja Lunde
    In The History of Bees, her debut novel for adults, internationally bestselling Norwegian writer ...
  • Book Jacket: Heart of Junk
    Heart of Junk
    by Luke Geddes
    In Luke Geddes' debut novel, The Heart of America is the largest year-round antique mall in Kansas, ...

Father of Lions
    by Louise Callaghan

A true-to-life narrative of one man's remarkable quest to save the Mosul Zoo.

Remembrance
    by Rita Woods

A breakout debut with modern resonance, perfect for fans of The Underground Railroad and Orphan Train.

Father of Lions
by Louise Callaghan

A true-to-life narrative of one man's remarkable quest to save the Mosul Zoo.

Win Sounds Like Titanic

"The definition of an overdeliver." —Vox

"A tricky, unnerving, consistently fascinating memoir."
Kirkus, starred review