Reader reviews and comments on The Carnivorous Carnival, plus links to write your own review.

The Carnivorous Carnival

Book the Ninth (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

Oct 2002, 304 pages
    Jan 2003, 286 pages

There are currently 29 reader reviews for The Carnivorous Carnival

lologirl18

A Good Book!
I think this book was the most reveling of the entire series and it is an extraordinary book. I think it is the most suspenseful book I've ever read and it's a good fit for almost any type of book reader especially people who like adventure, suspense, and/or fictional books.I think if your reading this comment and haven't read the book you should most definitely read The Carnivorous Carnival!!!!
Anonymous

The Carnivorous Carnival
I think this book was good, and in order to understand it, you definitely must have read the first eight books, but in this book, they are at a carnival this time. At this carnival they have to disguise themselves this time as freaks. They have to stay as long as they can without getting caught to find out new information about V.F.D and their one living parent...if that is true. So it's up to you to find out the rest! Will they make it? or will the long, arduous, journeys along with Count Olaf do them in!? It's in your hands to find out the rest!! Buy this book today and see for YOUR OWN eyes! (Recommended for 10 years of age or older)
marykate

on and off good
I thought it was good most of the time but it could get boring. For the most part it was awesome.
bigez06

The Carnivorous Carnival
If I could rate this book a 10 I would do it the series has got me totaly HOOKED
ALICIA

THIS BOOK WAS VERY INTERESING AND MADE ME THINK LIKE I NEVER THOUGHT BEFORE!!WOW IT WAS GOOD I READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN I EVEN LISTENED TO THE BOOK ON TAPE AND THAT WAS GOOD TOO!! ENJOY THE BOOK EVERYONE..PEACE.LOVE SNICKET.
Brette

sweetness book man!! haha
jonjon

the book was soooooooooo goood. The book was exciting through out the whole story. =]
James

This book kept me entertained throught my sixth grade year I am anticipating Book the Twelth!

• Book Jacket: Hunger
    by Sarah Schmidt

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame