What readers think of The Carnivorous Carnival, plus links to write your own review.

The Carnivorous Carnival

Book the Ninth (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist X
The Carnivorous Carnival by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

Oct 2002, 304 pages

Jan 2003, 286 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for The Carnivorous Carnival

joseph

it was great i have read all of them i think some parts could be better but for the most part it is great.
Rose

I really enjoyed reading the Carnivorous Carnival. I really feel like I am there. But I do feel like the book takes your advantage sometimes because the suspence kills you. Then at the end, it is not what you hoped for. You can still have fun reading it. I just love the way Lemony Snicket writes his books!
Melissa

The book was very very good and i can't wait for the next one
sean

i thought that this book was great! it is the best of the series yet! i love the part when...well u"ll just have to read it yourself. enjoy it, i know you will. i liked because it was funny, but at the same time it was sad and very interesting. unlike some funny books, it had a plot. so it kept me coming back for more.
angelena

its cool!! it is one of the best series of the unfortunate events books i have ever read!!! really think every one should read it
Samantha Jin

The Carnivorous Carnival was my favorite book so far out of all the books. It was very well written, so much it had a clear picture in my mind of what the stting looked like. I enjoyed this book very much and i hope you enjoy it too.
cc lol

BEST BOOK EVER
I really enjoyed the book, I was so hooked for days.
rasheedah

bauldalaire orphans
I think the Bauldalaire orphans are lost emotionally and have nowhere to turn and Count Olaf is just making it worse by trying to steal their fortune . Also Lemony Snicket is an amazing writer but if he doesn't mind me saying that I don't think he should be saying that people should drop his book because its too scary unless he doesn't want to sell it i can admit that it makes people like me want to read if they hear it scary but a lot of people might not want to read it

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide