What readers think of The Carnivorous Carnival, plus links to write your own review.

The Carnivorous Carnival

Book the Ninth (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

by Lemony Snicket, Brett Helquist

absolutly awesome
Ally

Very good book.
Soccergurl

Dudes, and dudets, this is an awesome book! Everyone should read it! (After reading the eight other books before it because you'll get really confused if you don't.) It's awesome because, well, it just is!
alex number 1fan

the best book Iever read!!!!!
?

all lemony's books are great! everyone should read them! moms, buy these books for your kids. mine loved them!
devin

this is the book to read ive read all in the series and am currently on the 10th book i love them lol bye
mariah strickland

the book was awesome lemony can u tell me how old u r ???? because u r an excelent writer u have thousands of ideas in your head i hope your career goes as far as the sky i cannot wait til the next book"the slippery slope"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,**mariah**
hannah

this book was da bomb it realy was a page turner

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!