BookBrowse has a new look! Learn more about the update here.

What readers think of The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

About This Book

There are currently 116 reader reviews for The Thief Lord

Tink

Thief Lord
I really enjoyed this book I thought it was awesome!
lily

2 best to harrypotter
the thief lord is deffinatly mt 2 fav next to harry poter of course;)i first read it when i was 1 3 and i luved it because the thief lord is a amazing well writtin book full of a unique and creative and realistic storyline and theme full of adventure,mystery,comedy, and everything inbetween!!!! everyone who loves to read adventure ages 8-infinity will luv to read the thief lord i KNOW i do;)
Samantha H.

Splendid!
I loved it so much! This book is as good as Harry Potter. I think Funke should make a series. Riccio is hilarious,Prop is so sweet, Scip is adventerous, Bo is so hypnotizing. This book is great I recommend it! I seen the movie too, it followed the book really well.
Alex

spectacular
This book was my absolute favorite book in the world!
I could read this book over and over and never get tired of its wonders.
It was so mysterious and wonderous and just jumped out to grab me and hook me like a fish.
The description realy came alive and came to and put on a play in your mind!
This book really takes you in by the pages after each other one is finished.
lala

BRILLLL!!!!!!!!!
ILOVED THE THIEF LORD
it is adventurous,fun,full of suspense,twists & turns
i STRONGLY recomend it to all avid readers aged 10 to17
this book ,every time you think youve nearly finished it ....another twist comes up
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
catherin

AWESOME!
I thought it was a great book and it has been my all-time favorite since i read it. It is full of surprises and i recomend it to everyone.
Shannon

Pull you in story.
This story is a Fantastic avenger with A boy That helps run away children survive, They call him the Thief Lord but the thief lord has secrects Of His Own.
chantal

A must read
The theif lord captivates you. This book is so awsome.If you haven't read it yet go out and gert it!!

Join BookBrowse today to start
discovering exceptional books!
Find Out More

• Book Jacket: Bury Your Gays
    Bury Your Gays
    by Chuck Tingle
    Chuck Tingle, for those who don't know, is the pseudonym of an eccentric writer best known for his ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Ruin
    Blue Ruin
    by Hari Kunzru
    Like Red Pill and White Tears, the first two novels in Hari Kunzru's loosely connected Three-...
  • Book Jacket: A Gentleman and a Thief
    A Gentleman and a Thief
    by Dean Jobb
    In the Roaring Twenties—an era known for its flash and glamour as well as its gangsters and ...
  • Book Jacket: Early Sobrieties
    Early Sobrieties
    by Michael Deagler
    Dennis Monk is sober now, and he expects some applause. Or at least some recognition that he's ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Lady Tan's Circle of Women
by Lisa See
Lisa See's latest historical novel, inspired by the true story of a woman physician from 15th-century China.
The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.

Members Recommend

The Very Long, Very Strange Life of Isaac Dahl
    by Bart Yates

A saga spanning 12 significant days across nearly 100 years in the life of a single man.

L T C O of the B

Win This Book
Win Smothermoss

Smothermoss by Alisa Alering

A haunting, imaginative, and twisting tale of two sisters and the menacing, unexplained forces that threaten them and their rural mountain community.