What readers think of The Thief Lord, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Aug 2002, 352 pages

Oct 2003, 376 pages

There are currently 116 reader reviews for The Thief Lord

jenny

I Absolutly Adored This book and I hope they make it into a movie if anyone knows about auditions please e-mail at neetbrewer@walconnect.com
jordan

I'm 13 years old and i read this book. I'm the kind of person who loves to read fantasy books like this. This was one of the first i read of her story's. It made me want to go to Venice and see all that stuff and see the islands.I'm trying to remember what some of it was about its been a month or so since i read it and i also read Inkheart and lots other story's. well got to go bye bye

,Jordan .M.
jondo

This is a Great book, i am 11
Sarah Farrant

This book was very well-written and had a very original plot. It was absolutely wonderful. I love Cornelia Funk and would also recommend Inkheart. I am 13 years old.
Mike

This book is great. I would reccomend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 15 years old.
Alex

This is by far the best book i've read this year.
Ken

I am reading this book to my 10 year old son and we are both thoroughly enjoying it. The characters are great and there is a twist and turn in nearly evey chapter. It is very sensitive to the issue of homeless and orphaned children, but does so with humour and enjoyment. I would say this is a MUST READ for all 9 to 12 year olds.
eli

a great book. none better!!! I would recomend it to anyone who likes to read fiction.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Women and Children First
    Women and Children First
    by Alina Grabowski
    After Lucy Anderson falls to her death at a high school party, no one in Nashquitten, her gloomy, ...
  • Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C