Reader reviews and comments on Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas, plus links to write your own review.

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison

May 2002, 192 pages
    Mar 2003, 208 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

kelly (01/14/03)

AWESOME!!! this book was really hilarious! I loved it so much that I couldn't put it down!!! It deserves 10 stars!
Sarah (12/28/02)

Hahaha! Funny book, but no really, it actually is funny...not like most other books!
Rebecca (12/08/02)

Must read again. Got an urge. Just like choclate
carly (11/26/02)

This book was awsome! cablinkski all the way lol
Amy (10/29/02)

This book TOTALLY ROCKED! I related with so much in it that I couldn't bare just to keep reading on. I had to pick a reading book for school and the first book that came to my mind was this one. I knew that I had to write a 3-5 page paper on it and 3 journel writings about it but it was okay, because I knew that I would enjoy it. I WANT A # 4!
Emily (10/27/02)

I sooo want a 4th book too! this series is JUST hillarious! to anyone who hasn't read it yet, stop waisting time and read it! and the other 2 as well!
melissa (10/17/02)

I love this book and the two that came before it. They all have me laughing till I cry. As a teenager i relate to 95% of the things Georgia is going through however these books put a much more interesting spin on the life of a teenager.
izabella (10/14/02)

i want a fourth!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

Y S M B, I'll S Y