MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas, plus links to write your own review.

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

May 2002, 192 pages
    Mar 2003, 208 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

kelly (01/14/03)

AWESOME!!! this book was really hilarious! I loved it so much that I couldn't put it down!!! It deserves 10 stars!
Sarah (12/28/02)

Hahaha! Funny book, but no really, it actually is funny...not like most other books!
Rebecca (12/08/02)

Must read again. Got an urge. Just like choclate
carly (11/26/02)

This book was awsome! cablinkski all the way lol
Amy (10/29/02)

This book TOTALLY ROCKED! I related with so much in it that I couldn't bare just to keep reading on. I had to pick a reading book for school and the first book that came to my mind was this one. I knew that I had to write a 3-5 page paper on it and 3 journel writings about it but it was okay, because I knew that I would enjoy it. I WANT A # 4!
Emily (10/27/02)

I sooo want a 4th book too! this series is JUST hillarious! to anyone who hasn't read it yet, stop waisting time and read it! and the other 2 as well!
melissa (10/17/02)

I love this book and the two that came before it. They all have me laughing till I cry. As a teenager i relate to 95% of the things Georgia is going through however these books put a much more interesting spin on the life of a teenager.
izabella (10/14/02)