Reader reviews and comments on Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas, plus links to write your own review.

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

May 2002, 192 pages
    Mar 2003, 208 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Amy boyd (11/05/04)

This is the funniest book i have ever read. My friends tell me that i am most like her because my life is like exactly the same! I even named my cat angus after i read it!!! I LOVE YOU LOUISE RENNISON!
alioop (10/07/04)

Really really funny, and it always leaves the reader wanting more. Georgia's glossary in the back of the book is hilarious, and very helpful
mandy (04/10/04)

Really good but not as funny as 'It's OK, Im Wearing Really Big Knickers!'
mim (03/30/04)

quite good and funny
jessica (03/16/04)

it was good book
Amanda (03/02/04)

It was strange. Wierdest book i have ever read in my whole life which was pretty much 14 years!. I still say that imitate the tiger is the BEST book in the world!
Jen (12/14/03)

I think these are some exceptional books. Not very many authors are able to capture the escense of teen-hood. However Louise did an exellent job. Anyone who wants a book that'll keep them laughing, should definetely read this book. I give it a 5/5 for a breath taking novel that sweeps you off your feet!
Skanky Poo (12/01/03)

Better than the second

Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

The Days When Birds Come Back