Reader reviews and comments on Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas, plus links to write your own review.

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Further, Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison

May 2002, 192 pages
    Mar 2003, 208 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas

Amy boyd (11/05/04)

This is the funniest book i have ever read. My friends tell me that i am most like her because my life is like exactly the same! I even named my cat angus after i read it!!! I LOVE YOU LOUISE RENNISON!
alioop (10/07/04)

Really really funny, and it always leaves the reader wanting more. Georgia's glossary in the back of the book is hilarious, and very helpful
mandy (04/10/04)

Really good but not as funny as 'It's OK, Im Wearing Really Big Knickers!'
mim (03/30/04)

quite good and funny
jessica (03/16/04)

it was good book
Amanda (03/02/04)

It was strange. Wierdest book i have ever read in my whole life which was pretty much 14 years!. I still say that imitate the tiger is the BEST book in the world!
Jen (12/14/03)

I think these are some exceptional books. Not very many authors are able to capture the escense of teen-hood. However Louise did an exellent job. Anyone who wants a book that'll keep them laughing, should definetely read this book. I give it a 5/5 for a breath taking novel that sweeps you off your feet!
Skanky Poo (12/01/03)

Better than the second

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Finishing second in the Olympics gets you silver. Finishing second in politics gets you oblivion.

Y S M B, I'll S Y