What readers think of Valhalla Rising, plus links to write your own review.

Valhalla Rising

Jul 2002, 528 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Valhalla Rising

Salys

By far Cussler's best!!
Valhalla Rising was my 12th Cussler book in under a year and I must say it was definitely the best. The best part of Dirk Pitt's adventures is that they don't have to be historically accurate in order to be a good story. The shocking twists make the story. I'm 16 and I finished this book in less than 9 hours, it's too gripping to put down. Definitely good for Cussler newbies!!
uber

awesome!!!!!!!!!
Ryon

Great book. This is my first Dirk Pitt novel, and I thought it was fantastic. The surprise at the end was difficult to believe, but I thout it was exiting. I am a 14 year old from Canada, and was deeply entertained.5/5
Nathaniel

Cussler has done it again!!! Now, it's surprising that some people would say, "This book stinks," when this is one of his best books ever. He is soooooo good!!!! I just can't wait for his next book!!
Spud

This book is excellent, keeping you wondering what will happen next. Very well written and keeps you in it all the way.
John

Excellent! really enjoyed the read, Ending was bizarre are trying to put Dirk out to pasture or is this the beginning of a fiendish plot for the novel. Thanks
Fieldy

This book was awesome! The 'surprise' at the end was bizarre and entertaining!
Shadow

Valhalla Rising is even better the second time around...the only problem is the "surprise" ending, which as any Pitt fan will tell you is impossible.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The Lost Ticket
    by Freya Sampson
    Drama on the bus can be Shakespearean. You just want to go downtown, but on the way, you overhear a ...
    The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!