Reader reviews and comments on Paris To The Moon, plus links to write your own review.

Paris To The Moon

Sep 2001, 368 pages

There is 1 reader review for Paris To The Moon

Puppy

Abstract
I like his bird-like view of points about culture differences that make me really think what is good or bad in our multiple-cultures environment. I appreciate what is good and improve what is bad. Reading his book is really a free education learning myself what life I will like to continue.

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes