Reader reviews and comments on Pagan Babies, plus links to write your own review.

Pagan Babies

by Elmore Leonard

Pagan Babies by Elmore Leonard

Sep 2000, 263 pages
    Jan 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Pagan Babies

Jackie Bull (12/18/04)

I'm a 17-year old high school senior, and I read this book about a year ago at my mom's suggestion. I would have to say that I LOVED it! I found that the characters were well developed and all had extreme importance in the plot. It had everything from love to death, to historical connotations. I was discussing in my Intro. To Lit. class the other day, and I kept trying to remember what the book was that I'd read about the Rwandan Genocides, and I could not think of the title! If you ever have the chance to read this book, please do! I've found that, apart from just being a fantastic book, it comes in handy for historical events, and also for a good comparison book in a discussion! Enjoy!
roger howlett (03/06/02)

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Beware the man of one book

Y S M B, I'll S Y