Reader reviews and comments on On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft, plus links to write your own review.

On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft

by Stephen King

On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft by Stephen King

Oct 2000, 288 pages
    May 2001, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft

Robin Fink (09/10/07)

Book Review on Stephen King's
Stephen King's book "On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft", is an encouraging book for beginning writer's to read. I found this book to be motivating. King reminds us through hs book that discouragment will come but persistance leads to sucessful writing.
Ashley (02/11/05)

I've just started reading this book, and it seems to be quite a breath of fresh air. I saw it in a store, and because I want to be a writer myself, I decided to buy it. And I am so thankful that I did. For anyone who wished to pursue this career, or even just want to learn more about this craft, then I recommend this book completely.
Christopher Mullins (10/21/04)

StephenKking inspires people in a way that most can not. He explains writing fiction in a straight to the point kind of way which makes the book easily understood.
Jennifer Laws (10/03/02)

I was completely enthralled with this book from cover to cover. I gave it to several of my friends who now treasure it as one of their most prize gifts.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The fact of knowing how to read is nothing, the whole point is knowing what to read.

Y S M B, I'll S Y