Reader reviews and comments on On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft, plus links to write your own review.

On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft

by Stephen King

On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft

Oct 2000, 288 pages
    May 2001, 288 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for On Writing: A Memoir of The Craft

Robin Fink (09/10/07)

Book Review on Stephen King's
Stephen King's book "On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft", is an encouraging book for beginning writer's to read. I found this book to be motivating. King reminds us through hs book that discouragment will come but persistance leads to sucessful writing.
Ashley (02/11/05)

I've just started reading this book, and it seems to be quite a breath of fresh air. I saw it in a store, and because I want to be a writer myself, I decided to buy it. And I am so thankful that I did. For anyone who wished to pursue this career, or even just want to learn more about this craft, then I recommend this book completely.
Christopher Mullins (10/21/04)

StephenKking inspires people in a way that most can not. He explains writing fiction in a straight to the point kind of way which makes the book easily understood.
Jennifer Laws (10/03/02)

I was completely enthralled with this book from cover to cover. I gave it to several of my friends who now treasure it as one of their most prize gifts.

In the Country of Men
    Coffin Road
    by Peter May

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P