Reader reviews and comments on The Bear and The Dragon, plus links to write your own review.

The Bear and The Dragon

by Tom Clancy

The Bear and The Dragon by Tom Clancy X
The Bear and The Dragon by Tom Clancy

Aug 2000, 752 pages
    Aug 2001, 752 pages

There are currently 49 reader reviews for The Bear and The Dragon

great story

This book is very descriptive and very informing on war an politics. I liked it.

Just another example of the outstanding work turned out by Clancy. Can't wait for the next one!
clancy - tom clancy

it was brill reading i loved it. fantastic - tim quincy ur the man !!!!

Completly riveting...a book that is compelling from start to finish. I'm only 15 and I think Tom Clancy's ability to build suspense is surpassed by no other writer out there.

Really mind-blowing when it comes to Tom Clancy!!!!

I Love it and i'm in 7th grade

The Bear and The Dragon was probably one of the coolest Tom Clancy books I've read so far, the only one cooler or at same level is Rainbow Six. Clancy should consider making a movie of this one.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony