Reader reviews and comments on Lip Service, plus links to write your own review.

Lip Service

by M.J. Rose

Lip Service

Aug 1999, 320 pages
    Jul 2000, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Lip Service

lena kabarday (03/25/10)

this is an amazing book
I have read this book recently and got done with it within a month, which is hard for me to do. Normally I can't get into a book because it doesn't interest me so I haven't read many books all the way through, but this book this book is amazing. I started reading this book thinking this is a very kinky and disgusting book but once I read more than the prologue I was fascinated and I couldn't put it down. I would stay up all night and read it when I was supposed to get some sleep for the next day. Then all day the next day I continuously read it even when I was supposed to be doing work. I couldn't put it down for more than an hour.

When I neared the end I was so sad that it ended when it did. I wanted to know what happened between her and jack. I wanted to know if there was a sequel ?? I love this book you would be crazy not to read it .

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.