Reader reviews and comments on We'll Meet Again, plus links to write your own review.

We'll Meet Again

by Mary Higgins Clark

We'll Meet Again

Apr 1999, 314 pages
    Apr 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for We'll Meet Again

Stephanie Bennett (03/18/06)

Magnificent!!
This book was very detailed and I could picture everything that was going on! Mary Higgins Clark uses many details to allow readers to visualize her stories. Her imagery is absolutely fantastic! I love her books!
Michelle (09/19/04)

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have always been a Mary Higgins Clark fan, but always thought that many of her books were a little predictable, however this book was very different. She introduced an ample amount of characters (or suspects if you will), but not so many that you had trouble remembering who was who. It was a suspensful read from beginning to end, and one of the few books I have read recently that kept me up reading.
Usha Gopalakrishnan (02/22/04)

I loved "We'll Meet Again". Just like the other Mary Higgins Clark books, this one was unputdownable, too.
However, I think the question of how Annamarie Scalli's blood was on Molly's shoes and carpet went unanswered. The lawyer Philip Matthews thinks at one point, that Molly might have looked into Annamarie's car, found her dead body and accidentally stepped into her blood.

But, as the story progresses and according to the Hilmers' testimony, Molly did not go anywhere near Annamarie's car. So, there was no way she could have "accidentally stepped into" her blood.

Mary Higgins Clark failed to answer this question, which is uncharacteristic of her!
[SIC]ness (05/31/03)

i cant put this book down
kylie martin (01/20/03)

hello,
this is kylie martin sending u this message.i am sending u this because i thaught that ure book was terrific.
i enjoyed it so much i read it 5 times without putting the book down once.except wen i had to have a meal or go to the washroom of coarse.i love u mary higgens clark u r a great author and i have read every cingle book that u have made and ihave them all 2.i think that u have such a creative inagination,that everry time a new book of ures come out theni get it and read it that very day.i would deffinately reccomend all of the books that u have published because they r just so great and interesting.
Claudia (01/19/03)

This book was cheesy. Although as usual, Higgins describes her characters in a unique and extraordinary way, the ending was not what you expect in a book but in soap operas.
lisa-marie (12/02/02)

This book was awsome, once again Mary Higgins Clark has kept me guessing until the end. Towards the end I counldnt put the book down until I finished it! This book is definatly worth your time. :)
Shannon (11/19/02)

This book was amazing! With thrilling twists and real characters. It keeps you guessing to the end!

• Book Jacket: Boy Erased
    Boy Erased
    by Garrard Conley
  • Book Jacket: The Bones of Grace
    The Bones of Grace
    by Tahmima Anam
    Find Me Unafraid
    by Kennedy Odede, Jessica Posner
    With staggering emotional weight and keen awareness of love and humanity even in the darkest places,...

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

This Must Be the Place