Reader reviews and comments on We'll Meet Again, plus links to write your own review.

We'll Meet Again

by Mary Higgins Clark

We'll Meet Again by Mary Higgins Clark X
We'll Meet Again by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 1999, 314 pages
    Apr 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for We'll Meet Again

Kristin (11/18/02)

This book was beyong excellent. It has you wondereing what next?.
Maria (06/21/02)

This is a great suspense thriller. I had a hard time putting the book down! Throughout the entire book, Clark, introduces possible suspects and confused me until the end. If you like murder/mystery/suspense books, read this one. You will not regret it!

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony