MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on We'll Meet Again, plus links to write your own review.

We'll Meet Again

by Mary Higgins Clark

We'll Meet Again

Apr 1999, 314 pages
    Apr 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for We'll Meet Again

Kristin (11/18/02)

This book was beyong excellent. It has you wondereing what next?.
Maria (06/21/02)

This is a great suspense thriller. I had a hard time putting the book down! Throughout the entire book, Clark, introduces possible suspects and confused me until the end. If you like murder/mystery/suspense books, read this one. You will not regret it!

The Second Mrs. Hockaday