Reader reviews and comments on Back to Blood, plus links to write your own review.

Back to Blood

Judy Krueger

There is 1 reader review for Back to Blood

BinkWms

Read it.
So: Irritating at times, but I have read all of his novels and have always found them well worth the trouble. Definitely a lot of bang for your buck. Being from Florida, found it mostly believable. I pre-ordered this book and read it non-stop. If you have not read his work; start with Bonfires or Man in Full.

Tom Wolfe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes