Reader reviews and comments on Back to Blood, plus links to write your own review.

Back to Blood

Judy Krueger

There is 1 reader review for Back to Blood

BinkWms

Read it.
So: Irritating at times, but I have read all of his novels and have always found them well worth the trouble. Definitely a lot of bang for your buck. Being from Florida, found it mostly believable. I pre-ordered this book and read it non-stop. If you have not read his work; start with Bonfires or Man in Full.

Tom Wolfe

by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Elizabeth Berg

Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering.

E Dog H I D