Reader reviews and comments on The Absolutist, plus links to write your own review.

The Absolutist

Karen Rigby

There is 1 reader review for The Absolutist

katy lee (02/10/15)

heartbreakingly sad
When I first started reading this book I didn't even know what it was about to be honest, but by pg 16 I knew I couldn't just put it down. The next two days I read it whenever I could. The relationship between Will and Tristan so sweet and will almost feeling ashamed I way you assume that he waits to make a move with Tristan, but later you find it's a whole other reason. This book was amazing, the narrating addicting. Through when I got to the near end I found I didn't like the end twist on the story, it was unexpected and out of character as if he changed who will was in whole. Which is expected in a war novel, but what he says in the end makes no sense as the the beginning as if he was just pretending to be that person. All in all it was a good book until the last 100 pgs which were a heart tearing twist and honestly I think it could have ended better.

Norwich, England

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.

by Paulette Jiles