Reader reviews and comments on Tiger, Tiger, plus links to write your own review.

Tiger, Tiger

A Memoir

by Margaux Fragoso

Tiger, Tiger by Margaux Fragoso

Mar 2011, 336 pages
    Jan 2012, 336 pages

Beverly Melven

There is 1 reader review for Tiger, Tiger

Power Reviewer Louise J (04/24/11)

Sad & Devastating!
Margaux Fragoso had a sexual relationship for 15 years with a pedophile. She was only 7-years-old when she first met Peter Curran. Margaux says she was: “...Peter’s religion”. He had 22 photo albums full of pictures of Margaux.

spoilers removed

This is just an overview of the story and believe it or not, there is so, so much more to this tale that you’ll be utterly surprised, shocked and sickened. However, if you have a difficult time dealing with thoughts of pedophiles molesting young children, then this book would be far too heavy emotionally for you to read. I wasn’t quite prepared enough myself to read this memoir.

Treating Pedophiles

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.

O My D B