Reader reviews and comments on Amaryllis in Blueberry, plus links to write your own review.

Amaryllis in Blueberry

Megan Shaffer

There is 1 reader review for Amaryllis in Blueberry

Patricia Petrie (02/02/11)

Addicting and unforgettable
Christina Meldrum is an exquisite writer. Amaryllis in Blueberry is scintillating, tantalizing and every morsel is pure delight. Her depiction of an American family in Africa is breathtaking and profoundly informative. I could not put the book down.

Slave Castles & Synthethesia

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Fanaticism consists in redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim

K Your F C