Reader reviews and comments on The Story of a Marriage, plus links to write your own review.

The Story of a Marriage

Lucia Silva

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Story of a Marriage

Michelle

Something missing?
I thought this book was well written and had an interesting subject matter, but I wanted to know what Holland's thoughts were. Maybe that was the point of the book - that you never really know what your partner is thinking. I think it will be a good discussion book for my book group.
Kim

The Story of a Marriage
This is certainly a very well-written, involving novel that examines the complexities of love and marriage. Greer's prose is evocative and at times almost poetic. His characters are well-drawn and three-dimensional. I do have to admit, though, that although I enjoyed reading the book very much, there were a couple of plot elements I thought were introduced in an overly contrived manner, causing a disconnect rather than drawing me deeper into the novel.

The Last Ballad
    by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins
  • Book Jacket: We Own the Sky
    We Own the Sky
    by Luke Allnutt
    Rob and Anna Coates have an idyllic life together; they have successful careers, love each other ...
  • Book Jacket: Some Trick
    Some Trick
    by Helen DeWitt
    In this erudite collection of 13 stories, Helen DeWitt explores the theme of stymied creativity, ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

M T G Before I S