Reader reviews and comments on Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures, plus links to write your own review.

Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures

Sep 2008, 362 pages

There is 1 reader review for Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures

Julie

Riveting Read!
What an outstanding book! I absolutely loved this multi-faceted story about four medical students, following them from their first years in medical school, then as they moved on to their internships, and finally as full-fledged doctors.

Each character's personality and growth as doctors, and as people, were smoothly crafted by the author.

Also woven into the book were small snippets of experiences of each of these characters throughout their journey as doctors; each one riveting and fascinating.

This author finely intertwined the lives of each character with the other, and in doing so, told a story about individuality, the pursuit of excellence, the desire to make a difference in the world, and the fragility and ultimate mortality of human life.

Dr. Vincent Lam

by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes