Reader reviews and comments on Heart-Shaped Box, plus links to write your own review.

Heart-Shaped Box

Apr 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Heart-Shaped Box

anthony nash (07/02/13)

heart shaped box
Some people drink champagne some people drink orange juice and some people drink ditch water. I am not a hobo, this book was drinking ditch water. The apple has fallen far from the tree.
Paige V. (04/10/07)

WOW!
For my english class my teacher suggested my group should read A Heart Shaped Box. I am so glad I read it. I could not put it down. It was one of the best books I have ever read. I felt as if I was in the plat watching everything take place. The whole time reading A Heart Shaped Box, I was on my toes not knowing what was going to happen next!

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

O My D B