Reader reviews and comments on The Thrall's Tale, plus links to write your own review.

The Thrall's Tale

by Judith Lindbergh

The Thrall's Tale by Judith Lindbergh

Jan 2006, 464 pages
    Dec 2006, 464 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Thrall's Tale

Heather (07/26/07)

The Thrall's Tale
I was very excited to start this book, and had high hopes for it, but ended up not finishing it.The atmosphere of the book was very dark, and although the plot was semi-interesting, the odd language the author chose to use was very off-putting. I am aware that the language the author used was another period detail, but this was just distracting.The conversations between characters, using this Norse style language became stilted and detracted from the story's natural dramatical element. Another bothersome aspect of the book was the unrelenting darkness of the story. It seemed as though the characters would never be happy, tragedy befell them at every turn. This book never even got off the ground.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R