Reader reviews and comments on The End of the Line, plus links to write your own review.

The End of the Line

Nov 2006, 384 pages
    Mar 2008, 396 pages

There is 1 reader review for The End of the Line

Bob Smyth

A must for anyone who loves the ocean
I read the book a couple months ago and started reading it again. I found it so full of useful information. I am an advocate for wild, healthy oceans and have done volunteer work with the Ocean Conservancy and Monterey Bay aquarium for the past 18 years. As a recreational fisherman, seafood lover, and diver, I found the book very informative and read it from cover to cover. I've just started reading it again and plan on using some of the information to call into a local morning talk show about fishing to try and get some public awareness going on ocean and fishery issues.

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists