Reader reviews and comments on The End of the Line, plus links to write your own review.

The End of the Line

How Overfishing Is Changing the World and What We Eat

by Charles Clover

The End of the Line by Charles Clover

Nov 2006, 384 pages
    Mar 2008, 396 pages

There is 1 reader review for The End of the Line

Bob Smyth

A must for anyone who loves the ocean
I read the book a couple months ago and started reading it again. I found it so full of useful information. I am an advocate for wild, healthy oceans and have done volunteer work with the Ocean Conservancy and Monterey Bay aquarium for the past 18 years. As a recreational fisherman, seafood lover, and diver, I found the book very informative and read it from cover to cover. I've just started reading it again and plan on using some of the information to call into a local morning talk show about fishing to try and get some public awareness going on ocean and fishery issues.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers