Reader reviews and comments on Kiki Strike, plus links to write your own review.

Kiki Strike

May 2007, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Kiki Strike

Kimi

Excellant
Kiki Strike is my favorite book. I recommend it to anyone who loves mysteries, action, and spy books, because it is a perfect combination of all three. The original is better than the sequel, but they are both really good. I could read Kiki Strike ten times over.

It is about a mysterious girl who founds a group called the Irregulars and together they find a city beneath New York.
Em

Talk about a Page Turner
Not only does Kirstin Miller make you LOVE & HATE Kiki Strike the character, she also makes you want to be there and think of all there plans and the next step they should take. Making the characters not the stereo-type girl power girls, she gives the individual girls gifts and weaknesses while liking all of them a certain amount. All in All: to me it is the exact definition of a page turner!
indigo york

kiki strike book reveiw
Anaka Fishbean is a thirteen year old girl. She lives with her parents in a flat in New York City. When an enormous sinkhole appears in the park across from her home it’s only the start of her adventures.
When she discovers and underground room she finds herself in Shadow City, a smugglers haven inhabited only by rats. But then she meets Kiki Strike, a small orphan with a dangerous life. Led by Kiki a group of teenage girls start to map Shadow City but shocks meet them at every turn. Rich school girls are Kiki’s most dangerous enemy and their help from smuggling groups they make the harmless mapping a dangerous task.
And Kiki might not be the girl that they think she is.
A thrilling story perfect for young girls.

Join BookBrowse

The Prophet
    by Michael Koryta
    Hot diggity! How can you lose by reading a gritty whodunit about football, even if you're not a ...
  • Book Jacket: Dog Flowers
    Dog Flowers
    by Danielle Geller
    In Dog Flowers, Danielle Geller tells us what is wrong with her family: heavy drinking, abandonment,...
  • Book Jacket: The Sea Gate
    The Sea Gate
    by Jane Johnson
    In Jane Johnson's novel, The Sea Gate, set in England, readers are introduced to Becky, a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Stories from Suffragette City
    Stories from Suffragette City
    by M.J. Rose, Fiona Davis
    Our First Impressions readers were fascinated by the historical fiction from a range of authors ...

The Narrowboat Summer
    by Anne Youngson

From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.

At the Edge of the Haight
    by Katherine Seligman

Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry.

T M T C, T M T Stay T S