Reader reviews and comments on Kiki Strike, plus links to write your own review.

Kiki Strike

May 2007, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Kiki Strike

Kimi

Excellant
Kiki Strike is my favorite book. I recommend it to anyone who loves mysteries, action, and spy books, because it is a perfect combination of all three. The original is better than the sequel, but they are both really good. I could read Kiki Strike ten times over.

It is about a mysterious girl who founds a group called the Irregulars and together they find a city beneath New York.
Em

Talk about a Page Turner
Not only does Kirstin Miller make you LOVE & HATE Kiki Strike the character, she also makes you want to be there and think of all there plans and the next step they should take. Making the characters not the stereo-type girl power girls, she gives the individual girls gifts and weaknesses while liking all of them a certain amount. All in All: to me it is the exact definition of a page turner!
indigo york

kiki strike book reveiw
Anaka Fishbean is a thirteen year old girl. She lives with her parents in a flat in New York City. When an enormous sinkhole appears in the park across from her home it’s only the start of her adventures.
When she discovers and underground room she finds herself in Shadow City, a smugglers haven inhabited only by rats. But then she meets Kiki Strike, a small orphan with a dangerous life. Led by Kiki a group of teenage girls start to map Shadow City but shocks meet them at every turn. Rich school girls are Kiki’s most dangerous enemy and their help from smuggling groups they make the harmless mapping a dangerous task.
And Kiki might not be the girl that they think she is.
A thrilling story perfect for young girls.

• Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...
  • Book Jacket: Memories of the Future
    Memories of the Future
    by Siri Hustvedt
    I've never kept a journal, but my mother has written in hers for years, the annual volumes she's ...
  • Book Jacket: Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    by Rajeev Balasubramanyam
    Rajeev Balasubramanyam encapsulates the theme of Professor Chandra Follows his Bliss in its first ...
  • Book Jacket: The Workshop and the World
    The Workshop and the World
    by Robert P. Crease
    The longest glacier in France, the Mer de Glace, is losing roughly 12 feet of ice height each year. ...

Greek to Me
    by Mary Norris

The Comma Queen returns with a buoyant book about language, love, and the wine-dark sea.

When We Left Cuba
    by Chanel Cleeton

An exhilarating historical novel from the author of Next Year in Havana, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.

Book Club
Fly Girls
by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Ecstasy

Win copies to share with friends or your book club!

Ecstasy reveals the true Alma Mahler: composer, author, daughter, mother, wife, lover, and muse.

A B Penny A T U