Reader reviews and comments on The Interpretation of Murder, plus links to write your own review.

The Interpretation of Murder

by Jed Rubenfeld

The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld X
The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld

Sep 2006, 384 pages
    Jun 2007, 450 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Interpretation of Murder

4C1D Joel Andersson

i especially liked this book, and its characteristics.
A great thriller with great character creativity, I love the story, and how it keeps you reading for ages and further.

i really recommend this book for anyone looking for a psychological thriller-like easily-read (even though the pages are long and so is the book itself) book.
5 out of 5 possible, easily.
LHM

Great Read
This novel is a historical thriller based around Sigmund Freud's only visit to America and the early development of Psychoanalysis. It has a great murder plot with interesting NYC trivia about life in early 19th century. The narrative jumps a bit, and it reads like a screen play in some spots. However, don't let that stop you from reading it. I couldn't put it down. Enjoy.
esther

fantastic
I loved this book. On a usual shopping day, I noticed this book, bought it and saved it for when I had time to read it. Now that I'm through with it, I'm almost in withdrawal. I lent the book to a friend because she couldn't believe it could be that good, and she finished it in less than a week. I wish there were more like this. His writing keeps you intrigued.

THOUGHTFUL
This is on my top 5 favorite books of all time. It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Also I absolutely loved all the psychoanalyst stuff in it. I want to be a psychiatrist when I am older so it was very interesting to read and learn about it in a creative way. I definitely think everyone would enjoy this book very much.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: The Office of Historical Corrections
    The Office of Historical Corrections
    by Danielle Evans
    In The Office of Historical Corrections, the second story collection from Danielle Evans, readers ...
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

The Dutch House is my introduction to Ann Patchett, which, after reading it, surprises me. I had ...

• Book Jacket: Nights When Nothing Happened
    Nights When Nothing Happened
    by Simon Han
    A quiet atmosphere of dread permeates Simon Han's subdued debut novel Nights When Nothing Happened. ...
  • Book Jacket: Take It Back
    Take It Back
    by Kia Abdullah
    In Kia Abdullah's novel Take It Back, sexual violence advisor Zara Kaleel becomes involved in a case...

The Prophets
    by Robert Jones Jr.

A stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation.

The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict

The real-life disappearance of Agatha Christie is perhaps her greatest mystery of all.

Waiting for the Night Song
by Julie Carrick Dalton
A startling and timely debut about friendships forged in childhood and ruptured by the high price of secrets.
Win This Book!
Win The House on Vesper Sands

The House on Vesper Sands by Paraic O'Donnell

Introducing a detective duo for the ages who unlock the secrets of a startling Victorian mystery.

T T T Light F