Reader reviews and comments on The Interpretation of Murder, plus links to write your own review.

The Interpretation of Murder

by Jed Rubenfeld

The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld X
The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld

Sep 2006, 384 pages
    Jun 2007, 450 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Interpretation of Murder

4C1D Joel Andersson

i especially liked this book, and its characteristics.
A great thriller with great character creativity, I love the story, and how it keeps you reading for ages and further.

i really recommend this book for anyone looking for a psychological thriller-like easily-read (even though the pages are long and so is the book itself) book.
5 out of 5 possible, easily.
LHM

Great Read
This novel is a historical thriller based around Sigmund Freud's only visit to America and the early development of Psychoanalysis. It has a great murder plot with interesting NYC trivia about life in early 19th century. The narrative jumps a bit, and it reads like a screen play in some spots. However, don't let that stop you from reading it. I couldn't put it down. Enjoy.
esther

fantastic
I loved this book. On a usual shopping day, I noticed this book, bought it and saved it for when I had time to read it. Now that I'm through with it, I'm almost in withdrawal. I lent the book to a friend because she couldn't believe it could be that good, and she finished it in less than a week. I wish there were more like this. His writing keeps you intrigued.

THOUGHTFUL
This is on my top 5 favorite books of all time. It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Also I absolutely loved all the psychoanalyst stuff in it. I want to be a psychiatrist when I am older so it was very interesting to read and learn about it in a creative way. I definitely think everyone would enjoy this book very much.

• Book Jacket: Rust & Stardust
    Rust & Stardust
    by T Greenwood
    Highly readable and tightly plotted, T. Greenwood's Rust and Stardust achieves the perfect ...
  • Book Jacket: American Prison
    American Prison
    by Shane Bauer
    After spending over two years in Iran's notorious Evin Prison for supposedly crossing the country's ...
  • Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...

The Winter Soldier by Daniel Mason

A story of war and medicine, of family, of finding love in the sweeping tides of history, and of the mistakes we make.

Sold on a Monday
    by Kristina McMorris

An unforgettable novel inspired by a stunning piece of history.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter