What readers think of The Interpretation of Murder, plus links to write your own review.

The Interpretation of Murder

by Jed Rubenfeld

The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld X
The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld

Sep 2006, 384 pages

Jun 2007, 450 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Interpretation of Murder

4C1D Joel Andersson

i especially liked this book, and its characteristics.
A great thriller with great character creativity, I love the story, and how it keeps you reading for ages and further.

i really recommend this book for anyone looking for a psychological thriller-like easily-read (even though the pages are long and so is the book itself) book.
5 out of 5 possible, easily.
LHM

Great Read
This novel is a historical thriller based around Sigmund Freud's only visit to America and the early development of Psychoanalysis. It has a great murder plot with interesting NYC trivia about life in early 19th century. The narrative jumps a bit, and it reads like a screen play in some spots. However, don't let that stop you from reading it. I couldn't put it down. Enjoy.
esther

fantastic
I loved this book. On a usual shopping day, I noticed this book, bought it and saved it for when I had time to read it. Now that I'm through with it, I'm almost in withdrawal. I lent the book to a friend because she couldn't believe it could be that good, and she finished it in less than a week. I wish there were more like this. His writing keeps you intrigued.

THOUGHTFUL
This is on my top 5 favorite books of all time. It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Also I absolutely loved all the psychoanalyst stuff in it. I want to be a psychiatrist when I am older so it was very interesting to read and learn about it in a creative way. I definitely think everyone would enjoy this book very much.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Bitch
    Bitch
    by Lucy Cooke
    In middle school biology class, many of us were told that men hunt and women nest, that testosterone...
  • Book Jacket: Jackie & Me
    Jackie & Me
    by Louis Bayard
    Louis Bayard's Jackie & Me offers a fictionalized version of the early relationship between John F. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Facemaker
    The Facemaker
    by Lindsey Fitzharris
    The summer of 1914 saw the beginning of World War I, the bloody conflict known as the 'war to end ...
  • Book Jacket: How to Read Now
    How to Read Now
    by Elaine Castillo
    Toni Morrison once wrote, 'My project rises from delight, not disappointment.' This remark appeared ...

Members Recommend

Dirt Creek
    by Hayley Scrivenor

"A heart-wrenching mystery, Scrivenor's remarkable sense of place brings Dirt Creek to life. A stellar debut."
    —Jane Harper,

Widowland
    by C. J. Carey

A thrilling feminist dystopian novel set in an alternate 1950s Britain under the control of the Third Reich.

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

I Wishes W H B W R