Reader reviews and comments on The Dreamwalker's Child, plus links to write your own review.

The Dreamwalker's Child

by Steve Voake

The Dreamwalker's Child by Steve Voake

Apr 2006, 320 pages
    Mar 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Dreamwalker's Child

Alfred

Read the book and I dare you not to fall in love with it.
You know what I hate about The Dreamwalker's Child? The fact that it has very little recognition. Sure, the blurb did not give the book justice, but there is a reason why they say 'not to judge a book by it's cover.' The whole book was amazing, the plot, the writing; everything that makes a book whole. It was simple, yet there was something that made it special. Maybe it was the action. Maybe it was how Steve Voake described his fantasy world. Or maybe it was just the fact that we might meet someone just like the characters in real life. Whatever the element was, it made me feel that once I closed the final page, I ended my journey.
Lorna

An excellent read!
I was so surprised by The Dreamwalker's Child. I picked it up really as a last resort when I was shopping for books to take to London for the weekend. I was rather skeptical from reading the blurb-the whole insect fascination thing was rather strange. Even so I was pulled into the story and felt I couldn't put it down. The plot was exceptionally clever and a magnificent read. Being left at a cliffhanger at the end I was rather disappointed to then realise it had came as a special offer with a sequel and I'm off to read it now! I'd like to thank Steve Voake for the pleasure of reading The Dreamwalkers Child. It was however at times slightly difficult to keep up with the bizarre names of some of the places and people and i do warn you to hold out even when it seems a bit flat but I can assure you that that was not often. I hope you enjoy it.

Lorna B , 13
Emma, 13

Dreamwalker's Child is awsome!
I read this book for a project, not knowing if I was going to even enjoy it. It just so happens that I couldn't put it down! The Dreamwalker's Child caught me and sucked me into its exceptional storyline and characters. I really felt like I could be in the main character's shoes. I loved the book so much that I bought it. After seeing me read this book, most of my friends want to read it too! The Dreamwalker's Child is a perfect book for young adults and classrooms. I can't wait for Steven Voake's next book!

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers