Reader reviews and comments on Spirit Walker, plus links to write your own review.

Spirit Walker

Feb 2007, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Spirit Walker

Molly Parker (12/13/07)

Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker is a book I recommend to people aged 10+, but maybe some younger people. I am 9, and yet I loved this book. I have also read Wolf Brother and Soul Eater, books 1 and 3 in the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness. There will be 6 books in all. My Mum read this book as well, and she loved it just as much as I did.

Molly, aged 9

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

He has only half learned the art of reading who has not added to it the more refined art of skipping and skimming.

O My D B