Reader reviews and comments on Maybe A Miracle, plus links to write your own review.

Maybe A Miracle

May 2006, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Maybe A Miracle

Caitlin

Maybe A Miracle Review
This book was amazing!!! You always hear about those books that you can "never put it down" but I never thought that to be true, until I read Maybe A Miracle. It's one of the best books I've ever read. I am reading for an independent novel project for my creative writing class; and I'm recommending it to anyone and everyone I know. Thank you Mr. Strause for writing a great book, you did a really great job. I hope to be a writer some day and write as well and as captivating as you do. You made reading fun again.
Irene Foley

Maybe A Miracle
I found this book enthalling, thought provoking and delightful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Brian painted a picture of this family with such understanding and realism I felt like I was right there and knew them. Great read for a first novel, look forward to reading more from him.

• Book Jacket: Trust Exercise
    Trust Exercise
    by Susan Choi
    At face value, Susan Choi's latest release, Trust Exercise, appears to be a familiar story. ...
  • Book Jacket: An American Summer
    An American Summer
    by Alex Kotlowitz
    As a Chicagoan, I've become used to the most common reactions when I'm traveling and tell someone ...
  • Book Jacket: The Sun Is a Compass
    The Sun Is a Compass
    by Caroline Van Hemert
    Caroline Van Hemert fell in love with her future husband, Pat, in 2001, discovering they shared a ...
  • Book Jacket: Women Talking
    Women Talking
    by Miriam Toews
    Miriam Toews' Women Talking is a circadian novel, unfolding over a span of just a few hours and ...

When We Left Cuba
    by Chanel Cleeton

An exhilarating historical novel from the author of Next Year in Havana, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.

Courting Mr. Lincoln
    by Louis Bayard

A master storyteller at the height of his powers, delivers a page-turning tale of love, longing, and forbidden possibilities.

Book Club
Fly Girls
by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Women Rowing North

The instant New York Times bestseller

A guide to wisdom, authenticity, and bliss for women as they age.

A B Penny A T U