Reader reviews and comments on 26a, plus links to write your own review.

26a by Diana Evans

Jan 2005, 288 pages
    Sep 2006, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for 26a

Marilyn (04/24/06)

A magical, haunting, engrossing tale of identity, loss, and yearning
I read at least 2 novels a week, but only rarely have I finished a book and immediately reread it from beginning to end....This is one of those exceptional books. It hooked me from the first paragraph. If you like fiction that is deep, thought-provoking, original in theme and content....yet flows with lots of humour and unexpected twists...this is the book to read! I feel like I have lived with this family, and I won't forget them for a long, long time.......HIghly recommended!!

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

K Your F C