Reader reviews and comments on 26a, plus links to write your own review.

26a by Diana Evans X
26a by Diana Evans

Jan 2005, 288 pages
    Sep 2006, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for 26a

Marilyn

A magical, haunting, engrossing tale of identity, loss, and yearning
I read at least 2 novels a week, but only rarely have I finished a book and immediately reread it from beginning to end....This is one of those exceptional books. It hooked me from the first paragraph. If you like fiction that is deep, thought-provoking, original in theme and content....yet flows with lots of humour and unexpected twists...this is the book to read! I feel like I have lived with this family, and I won't forget them for a long, long time.......HIghly recommended!!

• Book Jacket: Let It Bang
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance