Reader reviews and comments on 26a, plus links to write your own review.

26a by Diana Evans

Jan 2005, 288 pages
    Sep 2006, 304 pages

There is 1 reader review for 26a

Marilyn (04/24/06)

A magical, haunting, engrossing tale of identity, loss, and yearning
I read at least 2 novels a week, but only rarely have I finished a book and immediately reread it from beginning to end....This is one of those exceptional books. It hooked me from the first paragraph. If you like fiction that is deep, thought-provoking, original in theme and content....yet flows with lots of humour and unexpected twists...this is the book to read! I feel like I have lived with this family, and I won't forget them for a long, long time.......HIghly recommended!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

The fact of knowing how to read is nothing, the whole point is knowing what to read.

Y S M B, I'll S Y