Reader reviews and comments on Because of Winn-Dixie, plus links to write your own review.

Because of Winn-Dixie

Sep 2001, 182 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for Because of Winn-Dixie

Asia

Because of Winn Dixie
I love this book so very much thank you so very very much.
kaige

love it sooooooooooo much
This book, in my opinion, is the greatest book of all time.
sammy

love it
I think that this book is amazing.
Hossein

Because of win dixie
Good book
lina.e

winn dixie
This is the saddest and kindest story I've ever read omg opal gets to a lot of sacrifices for Winn Dixie!
Emma

Because of Winn Dixie
I like this book!
Javiya Z Stano

good book
This book is really good and so sad. I really love this book so, much I read it all the time:)
LEONCE

because of winn dixie
It is good writing, and the emotions ares real - like sadness anger - and they give every detail.

• Book Jacket: The Perfectionists