Reader reviews and comments on Magyk, plus links to write your own review.

Septimus Heap Book 1

by Angie Sage

Mar 2005, 576 pages
    Mar 2006, 592 pages

There are currently 35 reader reviews for Magyk

Tigrissia Rosefeather (09/27/11)

My Review for Magyk
I love this book and the others that come after. They are my fave books (other than Warriors) and Angie Sage did a good job.
jd (03/15/11)

It's good
I like the book because it is very intriguing.
MIXMASTERQ (02/05/11)

magyk series review
I think that the book is dull, not enough action.It never put me in suspense. I have read the other books from this series and I do not like those either.Overall I think it should not have been published.
Gabriel Q (11/20/10)

Great! =D
I am on the 4th book of the series and it has a enjoyable series. It captures you into the fantasy world and as I am a fan of fantasy, it has lured me in very strongly.

=D
rahul (11/12/10)

Maybe High expectation level!
I started reading this book after finishing the Wheel of Time series till the 11th book and while I was waiting for "Towers of Midnight" to get delivered! I must say that the book is darn slow! Little exciting and way too dull :(
Candace (10/06/10)

Where is it going?
I'm definitely a series reader. I love following characters and so I saw a pretty cover and reviews like "Move over Harry Potter" and I bought into it. I bought the first 4 books in one swipe (I read very quickly) and I am struggling to get through the first one.

The book jumps from one obstacle to the next, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I now have about 50 pages left and I'm still wondering. What are they trying to do??? Why should I care??

I'm hoping that the next book picks up. I felt that the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull started out slow in the first book as well, but the next books got out of the slump. I hope this series does, because frankly I'm bored and find myself forcing my eyes to the page so I don't waste my money.
Joe (08/12/10)

BORED ME
I like normal medieval books knights and dragons you get the picture but I couldn't read this book for the life of me!
Nancy (06/02/10)

Magyk
This is a really cool book because I'm already on book 7 and I have 2 more chapters then i'm done.

Stalin's Daughter

Miss Jane
    by Brad Watson

Spinster
by Kate Bolick

A bold, original, moving book that will inspire fanatical devotion and ignite debate.

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All