Reader reviews and comments on Wolf Brother, plus links to write your own review.

The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Book 1

by Michelle Paver

Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver X
Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver

Feb 2005, 295 pages
    Feb 2006, 320 pages

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Wolf Brother

Deborah Tan

I started reading novel books since I was 9 years old and this is the best book I've ever read...

Best book ever
Really good book with action, sadness and awesomeness.
ShadowWolf expert

Wolf Brother
As a wolf expert I have too agree with those others who agreed this is a fantastic book! It deserves five stars for amazing adventures and vivid details.Just like the second book(Spirit Walker) Torak and his good companions Renn, and Wolf are in a great danger or face a problem.That makes this book so exciting because you have no clue of what is to happen next.You have too agree this is the best book of a life time!!!!

Brilliant, Book Of The Decade!
This Is a brilliant book one of the best I've read, I recomend this to everyone who likes a adventure jónra! 5STAR BOOK! I don't know how people make up such mind blowing stories! Cant wait to finish Chronicles of Darkness!!
Animation Creation

This book is FANTASTICO! I bought it in a bookstore for £1. I discovered that even the cheapest books can be the best. Sadly I haven't finished the first one yet but i couldn't hold myself writing a book review for this brill book. It is adventure,fantasy,love and imagination all in one.
I am so happy I bought this book! It's my favourite book!

Lots of love to all the readers and all the will-readers!
PS: Enjoy reading the book!!!

best book i ever read
This is the best book I ever read. It has so much excitement in it. One of my favorite animals is a wolf. I liked how it started. I wish the ending wasn't like it was though otherwise it is great.

I think that through the series, everyone grows. Most of them go through life-changing situations. Like at one point someone asked Renn to live with her, and that makes Torak mad. You can tell that Renn and Torak are in love. In the last book they go to explore the world with Wolf, Darkfur (wolfs mate) Pebble(Wolf and Darkfurs cub) and two ravens that play a big part, Rip, and Rek. Anyone will like this book series, it great as a love story, sorrow and adventure story. Plz make into a movie!!!

Wolf Brother
Wolf Brother is a great book that is very engrossing. It keeps readers entertained and also keeps them thinking what might happen next.

I recommend this book for people with ages between 8 to 14

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony