Reader reviews and comments on Ida B, plus links to write your own review.

Ida B

Jan 2007, 256 pages

There are currently 47 reader reviews for Ida B

Donna

Love this book
I really enjoyed reading this book. I had to read it for a class in college. It has all the elements of a good book: Love, strength, family, and how we can all overcome the dark place in our lives - we just have to let people in.
KKSwirlCat

Touched My Heart
I myself am only a 5th grader (Ha I admit it) and this book truly touched my heart in so many ways :)
popsicle

good
I think this book is very relateable and understandable. This book is easy to relate to because people have had the same things happen to them.
logan3'seth

BEST BOOK EVER
This book is perfect for people of the age of 9 through 14 because its about a little girl and her life and the problems her and her family has through their life.
lexie

great book
I love this book!
BOOKWORM

Discriptive and Emotional
This book is very descriptive and emotional. I recommend it a trillion times to anyone old and young!
jb:)

ida b applewood
This book was my favorite by far. Ii read it in one hour could not put it down for a second. Amazing:)
Hailey

Ida B
I think this is a good book because it is a book that says let go of your past and say hello to the future.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F