Reader reviews and comments on The Hundredth Man, plus links to write your own review.

The Hundredth Man

by Jack Kerley

The Hundredth Man by Jack Kerley X
The Hundredth Man by Jack Kerley

Jun 2004, 320 pages
    Jun 2005, 416 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Hundredth Man

Chattas

Very creepy book. Loved it. The title is perfect. The main character (Carson) is the Hundredth Man. It's a reference from a joke at the very beginning of the book and it really does define this character. Looking forward to this author's next novel!
Dan

The tension compels you to turn the page. Almost impossible to put down.
book woman

Can someone please, please, please explain the significance of the Title to me??

Does it relate to anything?
Warn

You cannot go wrong with this book. Twists and turns and great characters!
Avid Reader

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes