Reader reviews and comments on Relative Danger, plus links to write your own review.

Relative Danger

by Charles Benoit

Relative Danger by Charles Benoit X
Relative Danger by Charles Benoit

Feb 2004, 340 pages
    Feb 2006, 264 pages

There is 1 reader review for Relative Danger

Suprise! I like mysteries!
This book was loaned to me by a friend who promised me that I would be "hooked" on mysteries after reading it. I didn't know that mysteries were so funny or that they could be about regular people. It was my week-end Summer read and was by far one of the best lite reads I've had. I'm looking for more from the author.

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil