Reader reviews and comments on Relative Danger, plus links to write your own review.

Relative Danger

by Charles Benoit

Relative Danger by Charles Benoit X
Relative Danger by Charles Benoit

Feb 2004, 340 pages
    Feb 2006, 264 pages

There is 1 reader review for Relative Danger

dshepler

Suprise! I like mysteries!
This book was loaned to me by a friend who promised me that I would be "hooked" on mysteries after reading it. I didn't know that mysteries were so funny or that they could be about regular people. It was my week-end Summer read and was by far one of the best lite reads I've had. I'm looking for more from the author.

• Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...
  • Book Jacket: Brother
    Brother
    by David Chariandy
    Brother is the brief, moving account of how a single, tragic moment in time can alter the course of ...
    The Islamic Enlightenment
    by Christopher de Bellaigue

The Removes by Tatjana Soli

A powerful, transporting novel about the addictive intensity and freedom of the American frontier.

Sold on a Monday
    by Kristina McMorris

An unforgettable novel inspired by a stunning piece of history.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter