Reader reviews and comments on Relative Danger, plus links to write your own review.

Relative Danger

by Charles Benoit

Relative Danger by Charles Benoit

Feb 2004, 340 pages
    Feb 2006, 264 pages

There is 1 reader review for Relative Danger

dshepler

Suprise! I like mysteries!
This book was loaned to me by a friend who promised me that I would be "hooked" on mysteries after reading it. I didn't know that mysteries were so funny or that they could be about regular people. It was my week-end Summer read and was by far one of the best lite reads I've had. I'm looking for more from the author.

Smoke
    by Dan Vyleta
  • Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O