Reader reviews and comments on Relative Danger, plus links to write your own review.

Relative Danger

by Charles Benoit

Relative Danger by Charles Benoit

Feb 2004, 340 pages
    Feb 2006, 264 pages

There is 1 reader review for Relative Danger

dshepler

Suprise! I like mysteries!
This book was loaned to me by a friend who promised me that I would be "hooked" on mysteries after reading it. I didn't know that mysteries were so funny or that they could be about regular people. It was my week-end Summer read and was by far one of the best lite reads I've had. I'm looking for more from the author.

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon