Reader reviews and comments on The Center of Everything, plus links to write your own review.

The Center of Everything

by Laura Moriarty

The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty X
The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty

Jul 2003, 304 pages
    Jul 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Center of Everything

Syeda Mujeeb

Really cute and enticing at the same time
Loved it. I wish it were a little longer so I could have know more of Evelyn's story.. But otherwise it's beautifully written.
Caitlin H

Spectacular to be at 'The Center of Everything'
A very literal true love story of learning to let go and grow up. Life decisions coming fast outside of Evelyn's home as well in it with her special brother Samuel.
But the ending leaves us wanting more. What does Laura Moriarty have in store for us next? I just hope a sequel comes our way with the same and new characters. :)
pamela

This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life, I couldn't put it down!!!I can't wait until Laura Moriarty's next book comes out!
Anonymous

This book has feeling, i'm both sad and happily reminiscing on my youth.
It forces you to look back and see the choices you made. I found myself feeling the emotions of the charactrers. I listen to a lot of books (if you listen, Julie Dretzin does a great narration). Far to many books lack emotion.
dmacand

What observant child/teenager hasn't been in Evelyn's head? Her questions and observations on authority, peers, religion and morals are poingnant and endearing.
apollock01

There is a time in life in which we try to make sense; with what is yet to come, who we are not and who and we wish to be. The Center of Everything is a true depiction of life choices and end results. This book is a wonderfully journey for all ages!

• Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund