Reader reviews and comments on The Center of Everything, plus links to write your own review.

The Center of Everything

by Laura Moriarty

The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty X
The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty

Jul 2003, 304 pages
    Jul 2004, 304 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Center of Everything

Syeda Mujeeb

Really cute and enticing at the same time
Loved it. I wish it were a little longer so I could have know more of Evelyn's story.. But otherwise it's beautifully written.
Caitlin H

Spectacular to be at 'The Center of Everything'
A very literal true love story of learning to let go and grow up. Life decisions coming fast outside of Evelyn's home as well in it with her special brother Samuel.
But the ending leaves us wanting more. What does Laura Moriarty have in store for us next? I just hope a sequel comes our way with the same and new characters. :)
pamela

This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life, I couldn't put it down!!!I can't wait until Laura Moriarty's next book comes out!

This book has feeling, i'm both sad and happily reminiscing on my youth.
It forces you to look back and see the choices you made. I found myself feeling the emotions of the charactrers. I listen to a lot of books (if you listen, Julie Dretzin does a great narration). Far to many books lack emotion.
dmacand

What observant child/teenager hasn't been in Evelyn's head? Her questions and observations on authority, peers, religion and morals are poingnant and endearing.
apollock01

There is a time in life in which we try to make sense; with what is yet to come, who we are not and who and we wish to be. The Center of Everything is a true depiction of life choices and end results. This book is a wonderfully journey for all ages!

• Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...
  • Book Jacket: Memories of the Future
    Memories of the Future
    by Siri Hustvedt
    I've never kept a journal, but my mother has written in hers for years, the annual volumes she's ...
  • Book Jacket: Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    by Rajeev Balasubramanyam
    Rajeev Balasubramanyam encapsulates the theme of Professor Chandra Follows his Bliss in its first ...
  • Book Jacket: The Workshop and the World
    The Workshop and the World
    by Robert P. Crease
    The longest glacier in France, the Mer de Glace, is losing roughly 12 feet of ice height each year. ...

Greek to Me
    by Mary Norris

The Comma Queen returns with a buoyant book about language, love, and the wine-dark sea.

When We Left Cuba
    by Chanel Cleeton

An exhilarating historical novel from the author of Next Year in Havana, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.

Book Club
An American Marriage
by Tayari Jones

A masterpiece of storytelling, and a 2018 Oprah's Book Club Selection.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Ecstasy

Win copies to share with friends or your book club!

Ecstasy reveals the true Alma Mahler: composer, author, daughter, mother, wife, lover, and muse.

A B Penny A T U