Reader reviews and comments on The Da Vinci Code, plus links to write your own review.

The Da Vinci Code

Da Vinic Code
I like it very much, and I got the other books by Dan Brown
cryptic moon

nothing to say!!
woow!! What a book is this? I've never read a book like this before. But sometime I lost the coincidence. In every chapter Mr. Brown creates new things which I like the most. But the thing was that, being a high school student, at first I didn't get it exactly. But, when I got through this book by Wikipedia I got it properly and wanna give thanks !! This is it....wanna get new books from Mr Brown. Ohh!! One thing, as a high school student I am not good at English, if I have made any mistakes please forgive me.
Ashlyn R

what a book!
This "on my toes" mystery was jammed packed with action from the very first pages. "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown was fast moving and kept me thinking the entire time. I did not want to put it down. I LOVED IT!
Chris C.

A Good Book
I think this book is very well written in many ways. I think that the character development is well put together and the characters fit well with the plot. I found this book very interesting and enjoyed all of the twists and turns. It is a very well thought out and adventurous piece of literature. It is a fast paced novel that ties in many facts with fiction. Overall, I think it was it was an excellent, interesting piece of work that could be enjoyed by all.
Nickk

The Da Vinci Code
This book is great and if you are upset about "anti-religious" elements in the book, remember it's just fiction.
webster

fissure-squeezing
i must admit that i've read the book because it is very intriguing. but no regrets at all... i know, many people would definitely not give this book a perfect rating because as they judge it, their faith comes in meddling with the verdict to be made. the book is really extraordinary. well, as all of the books in our market is, it is just composed of a story and ideas of the writer. i must say that dan brown has no intentions of fooling us or persuade us not to believe anymore in our faith. for me, facts are facts, fictions are fictions.we can never argue anymore with history if we are somehow affected by the annotations in the novel. i, like many of us, was born catholic but respects other faith. i do believe that there is a supreme being over us. and thank's to him... well, i must concede that the book is right in one of its lines: our faith(on everything at that) today is just a product of fabrications in our history... while living, what we must do possess is learn how to respect, appreciate and judge unfavorably. i understand others who hate this book, but, please open your eyes... we're not living in the barbaric era, we are in the modern world... i mean, conform with the reality visible today! just believe on what you believe is right... and everything will turn out fine...
Allan

Genius
I would just like to say that this book was awesome. All the details Mr. Brown has put in leaves me in amazement. I don't know why people critisize this book becuase it says all these things about the church etc. Whats wrong with that. This is a book non-fiction book not a information booklet.
arushi juneja

dan brown at his best
after my read the only word that comes to my mind is....wow.
its uterly amazes me how an author can simultaneously give so much history without sacrifising on the pace factor....be it thrill,mystery,history,religion....it has all....i m a big fan of yours mr. brown...u have compelled me to choose your book for writing a review for my english honours exam

• Book Jacket: Let It Bang
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance