What readers think of The Da Vinci Code, plus links to write your own review.

The Da Vinci Code

by Dan Brown

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown X
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

Mar 2003, 464 pages
    Mar 2006, 496 pages

There are currently 163 reader reviews for The Da Vinci Code

Shiela

I enjoyed this book because it made me look at how my own beliefs have been formed by what I was taught. As a graduate of 12 years of Catholic school, I found it quite interesting that I found new information here. I would say it is a must read for anyone who says they are a "Christian". I can totally believe the Vatican has withheld entire books from the Bible!!
Lauren

This was an awesome book. This book is truly fiction and is very suspsenseful at time. I recomend very religious people not to read it and take offense in it and degrade thisw truly wonderful work.
Freddy

The reading keeps you at the edge of your seat right up to the last page. If ever there were a book to recomment to all it is this one, A+++++++++ I am hooked and cannot wait to read Brown's other books.
Emily

This is an amazing book. Yes, it is a fiction book and I don't believe that Brown ever said that it was suppose to be non-fiction. The plot is amazing and I simply could not put the book down. I was literally up all night reading in anticipation of how it would all end. Anyone who likes a mystery will love this book, as long as they take it for what it is. A fictional work not the bible.
Dick Wallace

I am right in the middle of the book. I can't believe that I can't put it down.

It is one of the best books I have everread and can't wait to finish it.
Alain Luna

This is one the best books that i have ever read and i recomend it to everyone. I is one of those books you can't put down

By the way im 14
E. Abcarius

One of the best books I ever read! Very well written, I plan on returning to the Louvre for a double-take!
Mandy

I loved this book! And I have good news for th others who loved it: it is being made into a movie. Details are few, but it is being directed by Ron Howard and it is rumored that Kate Beckinsale will be playing Sophia and Russell Crowe will be playing Robert Langdon.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Whereabouts
    Whereabouts
    by Jhumpa Lahiri
    Jhumpa Lahiri's Whereabouts has seen numerous comparisons to Second Place by Rachel Cusk. These two ...
  • Book Jacket: Swimming Back to Trout River
    Swimming Back to Trout River
    by Linda Rui Feng
    Linda Rui Feng's first novel, Swimming Back to Trout River, is a powerful meditation on the ties ...
  • Book Jacket: The Unfit Heiress
    The Unfit Heiress
    by Audrey Farley
    During the American eugenics movement (see Beyond the Book), involuntary sterilization was used to ...
    Daughters Of Smoke & Fire
    by Ava Homa
    Ava Homa's debut novel begins with an epigraph by Sherko Bekas, a Kurdish poet, the last lines of ...

The Book of Lost Names
by Kristin Harmel
A heartrending novel of survival, inspired by an astonishing true story from World War II.

Everybody
    by Olivia Laing

"Impassioned and provocative...[an] intensely moving, vital and artful book."
    —The Guardian

Ariadne
    by Jennifer Saint

A mesmerizing debut novel about Ariadne, Princess of Crete for fans of Madeline Miller's Circe.

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

H I T Best P