What readers think of The Jester, plus links to write your own review.

by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross X
The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

Mar 2003, 400 pages

Feb 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for The Jester

book reader

Great easy read
I do a lot of reading and this novel is my all time favorite. I have read The Jester at least 5 or 6 times. It is a well told story that reads like you are watching a movie.
Meagan

The Jester
I was given "The Jester" as a summer reading assignment for my high school Humanities class...it's very well written and the characters seem to almost be real people speaking to the reader through the story. I very much enjoyed reading it, and it's hard to put it down once you start to read it.
doug

best book
I have read over 20 Patterson books an I have to say this is the best book I have ever read - period. It's got total nonstop action from beginning to end. I read the whole book in 8 hours..if you wanna read a great book pick The Jester..the guy goes through pure hell!
cloudpreacher

The Jester
One of his better books, one of those books you cannot put down until you have finished. I was introduced to this author by a friend. Thoroughly enjoyable read.
The Jackal

The Jester
Awesome book! I recommend it to everybody! Certainly a must read!
Junior

GOOD BOOK. A MUST READ.
Sarah

Great book, I would recommend it to anyone!
Gage

everyone should read it. almost a tear jeaker but not really:)

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The Lost Ticket
    by Freya Sampson
    Drama on the bus can be Shakespearean. You just want to go downtown, but on the way, you overhear a ...
    The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!