MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on The Jester, plus links to write your own review.

The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross X
The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

Mar 2003, 400 pages
    Feb 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for The Jester

book reader

Great easy read
I do a lot of reading and this novel is my all time favorite. I have read The Jester at least 5 or 6 times. It is a well told story that reads like you are watching a movie.
Meagan

The Jester
I was given "The Jester" as a summer reading assignment for my high school Humanities class...it's very well written and the characters seem to almost be real people speaking to the reader through the story. I very much enjoyed reading it, and it's hard to put it down once you start to read it.
doug

best book
I have read over 20 Patterson books an I have to say this is the best book I have ever read - period. It's got total nonstop action from beginning to end. I read the whole book in 8 hours..if you wanna read a great book pick The Jester..the guy goes through pure hell!
cloudpreacher

The Jester
One of his better books, one of those books you cannot put down until you have finished. I was introduced to this author by a friend. Thoroughly enjoyable read.
The Jackal

The Jester
Awesome book! I recommend it to everybody! Certainly a must read!
Junior

GOOD BOOK. A MUST READ.
Sarah

Great book, I would recommend it to anyone!
Gage

everyone should read it. almost a tear jeaker but not really:)

• Book Jacket: Follow Me to Ground
    by Sue Rainsford
    Ada and her father are human-like beings who age slowly and possess the power to heal all illness. ...
  • Book Jacket: Children of the Land
    Children of the Land
    by Marcelo Hernandez Castillo
    In this exquisitely crafted memoir, Marcelo Hernandez Castillo describes coming of age as a young ...
  • Book Jacket: A Good Neighborhood
    A Good Neighborhood
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    After fictionalized biographies of Zelda Fitzgerald (Z, 2013) and Alva Vanderbilt (A Well-Behaved ...
  • Book Jacket: Little Gods
    Little Gods
    by Meng Jin
    Little Gods, Meng Jin's intricate, emotionally intelligent debut, opens with a scene in which ...

Cartier's Hope
    by M. J. Rose

A Gilded Age gem of ambition & betrayal from the author of New York Times bestseller, Tiffany Blues.

The Sun Down Motel
    by Simone St. James

The chilling new novel from the national bestselling and award-winning author of The Broken Girls.

American Dirt
by Jeanine Cummins

"American Dirt is a Grapes of Wrath for our times."
—Don Winslow

Win The Lost Family

The Lost Family
by Libby Copeland

A deeply reported look at the rise of home genetic testing and the seismic shock it has had on individual lives.

A F I Need I A F I