Reader reviews and comments on The Jester, plus links to write your own review.

The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross X
The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

Mar 2003, 400 pages
    Feb 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for The Jester

book reader

Great easy read
I do a lot of reading and this novel is my all time favorite. I have read The Jester at least 5 or 6 times. It is a well told story that reads like you are watching a movie.

The Jester
I was given "The Jester" as a summer reading assignment for my high school Humanities's very well written and the characters seem to almost be real people speaking to the reader through the story. I very much enjoyed reading it, and it's hard to put it down once you start to read it.

best book
I have read over 20 Patterson books an I have to say this is the best book I have ever read - period. It's got total nonstop action from beginning to end. I read the whole book in 8 hours..if you wanna read a great book pick The Jester..the guy goes through pure hell!

The Jester
One of his better books, one of those books you cannot put down until you have finished. I was introduced to this author by a friend. Thoroughly enjoyable read.
The Jackal

The Jester
Awesome book! I recommend it to everybody! Certainly a must read!

Great book, I would recommend it to anyone!

everyone should read it. almost a tear jeaker but not really:)

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil