What readers think of The Jester, plus links to write your own review.

The Jester

by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross X
The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

Mar 2003, 400 pages

Feb 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for The Jester

Rocky Norciano

I think this book was not only spellbinding,it also put the reader in the position of being caught in the mist of
a plot that thickens at every turn. Unlike most of his writings it seems that murphys law takes effect at every
turn, leaving you to think that all is going to be well.I love the way the JESTER has to learn to grasp the art
of being humble,and be willing to listen and learn from the master.I'M an avid reader and an ardent fan of
Alex Cross,but I must confess It was as if I were there in the mist of it all.

Rocky
chris

its very good
RC Webb

Different for Patterson, it's a good read, but not a great one
Erik E. McCord

It was a good book, but it was different from the other James Patterson's books. I am so use to reading Patterson's Alex Cross novels. The Jester was a good book. I couldn't put the book down. Speaking of Alex Cross, as of November 17, 2003, James Patterson will soon release his newest Alex Cross novel entitled "The Big Bad Wolf"
Krystal

it was an okay book it was different, not really my style, i like his other ones better. I hope that Big Bad wolf will be better.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!