Reader reviews and comments on Absolute Rage, plus links to write your own review.

Absolute Rage

by Robert K. Tanenbaum

Absolute Rage by Robert K. Tanenbaum

Aug 2002, 368 pages
    Jul 2003, 480 pages

There is 1 reader review for Absolute Rage

Sky

Action, great plot and characters - it has it all
A little slow getting into the real story but, OMG! - once it starts to move, I wasn't able to put it down - meaning several late nights when I should have turned out the light but couldn't.

The women in this story are incredible. It is hard to believe a man wrote it. Every man would want a wife like Marlene and a daughter like Lucy.

The bad guys were truly idiot-bad - and the good guys were always on the edge of being bad. It was just SO GOOD.

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed