Reader reviews and comments on The Right Words at The Right Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Right Words at The Right Time

by Marlo Thomas

The Right Words at The Right Time by Marlo Thomas X
The Right Words at The Right Time by Marlo Thomas

Apr 2002, 400 pages
    Jan 2004, 416 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Right Words at The Right Time

cflan

I enjoyed this book immensely; I found it inspirational,enjoyed the short vignettes, and felt there was a valuable message in each one. I think there is an inspiration here for everyone ..somewhere in these varied essays is a message that will hit you right in the heart. Check it out! I plan to purchase this book for my sisters and close friends for Christmas this year.

Grace