Reader reviews and comments on Blind Man's Bluff, plus links to write your own review.

Blind Man's Bluff

The Untold Story of American Submarine Espionage

by Sherry Sontag

Blind Man's Bluff

Nov 1998, 352 pages
    Oct 1999, 255 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Blind Man's Bluff

David Squires (12/20/04)

A must read!!! Excellent book on covert sub activity during the cold war.
B-RET (11/16/04)

G- Reat book!!!!!! yea
um.... i hate book reports that i am doing for this book but i love this book really good!!!!!:)
R.Kaufmann (10/30/04)

Great reading, truth really is stranger than fiction.
Charles F. Musser (05/09/04)

As Cold War Veteran member of the Nava Security Group I can only say BRAVO ZULU to the Author!
Turd Ferguson (01/08/04)

It rocked
Jon (10/08/03)

As a person who has a close contact with the US submarine force, I found this book very interesting, though dry at points. A lot of technical data and shop-talk through some parts of the book, but that provides an excellent background for the more interesting parts of the book. I liked it, and I would recommend it to someone who is interested in the history of the submarine fore.
Scott (05/30/02)

I had to read it in English and it was very boring.
Rasco (03/24/02)

Submarines are cool. I like the man in the little boat too. I wish more books like this were written because I liked the old man and the sea. It rivaled the rhyme of the Ancient Mariner. Once again...submarines are cool.

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: