Reader reviews and comments on Body For Life, plus links to write your own review.

Body For Life

12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Fitness Forever

by Bill Phillips

Body For Life

• Published:
    Jun 1999, 203 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Body For Life

Freddy Paul Privett (02/17/16)

Body for life by Bill Phillips, field tested review.
This book is nothing short of life changing. Using the principles in this book not only changed my body and my health but it changed my life for the better in more ways than I could have ever imagined. It made me a better person not just on the outside but on the inside and every day I try to pay it forward.
Russell G (11/15/04)

A complete work out with dumbells, no spotter and under a hour! I love this work out !
Kim (03/29/04)

1 year on this plan. Went from size 10 to size 6/4. He gives you Sunday off...eat what you want. I probably cheat 48 hours of the week. And still had these results. My weight only dropped 8 pounds, but I'm toned and down the dress sizes. Sweet. And it's healthy.
Le-Anne (08/06/02)

The book, the diet and the workout are all fantastic, but you must stick to the routine. Anyone who disagrees simply hasn't tried it out or isn't desperate enough to lose those bulges.
bertoni ramazotti (07/06/02)

it was ok, now they have more better books and new hightech things.it is old, at this time...
Rick Sprague (04/06/02)

Down and dirty the true secrets revealed in building and maintaining muscles
Anonymous (07/15/01)

Mike Rofshus
If you are truly interested in becoming fit both physically and mentally, Body For Life is the how to book to accomplish this in as short a time as twelve weeks. Even if you are a person that considers yourself physically fit this book is a must! If you have heard about this book and consider it a gimmick or hoax I can assure you that if you apply the proven methods contained in this book you will obtain the results you are looking for! I have read the book and followed his program with tremendous results. Anyone can do this! I did!
Anonymous (07/15/01)

Rafael Boroni
I read the book in 4 hours, could not stop reading it. I knew the instant I picked it up that this program, was different from all the other 'diet' books out there. Bill is amazing and delivers the info in an easy to understand way. He weeds through all the 'Miracle cures' and 'fads' and offers sound advice, motivation and information that will get anyone on the road to a better life. One part Richard Simmons and one part Tony Robbins, he inspired me at age 32 to lose 40 lbs of fat, while nearly doubling my strength.

• Book Jacket: Here I Am
    Commonwealth
    by Ann Patchett

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review