What readers think of Body For Life, plus links to write your own review.

Body For Life

• Published:
    Jun 1999, 203 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Body For Life

David Oakes
Inspiring book. Can't wait to get started! And the progress forms can be downloaded from the book's site at: <a href="http://www.bodyforlife.com/downloads/bfl_charts.asp">http://www.bodyforlife.com/downloads/bfl_charts.asp</a>

Red
Today is my first day and I have no doubts that I am going to do it. I weigh 270lbs and I am determined. I have also recreated the sheets in the book so if you would for me to email them to you email me at redette @webmail.bellsout.net.

William J. Gallant
I once thought like the majority of obese people until I completed my first 12 weeks of the Body For Life Challenge. I have lost 60 pounds on this no nonsense approach to getting off your duff and getting down to losing weight perspective. A perspective based upon hard scientific facts and the reality that there is never going to be a magic pill. Just read and believe what this book has to offer, and you too can change your life! I weigh 285 pounds and wear a size 46; I use to wear 52's and weigh almost 380 pounds. Believe this man, Bill Phillips, and read "Body For Life" then visit the website to hear more amazing stories of real life triumphs.

Pisces
This is a wonderful book. I found it to be very interesting and full of info. I have not yet started the program, but I know people that have and they have had tremendous results. I am really looking forward to getting started. I wish there was somewhere I could get more copies of the progress charts instead of having to photocopy. I anyone knows where I might can find them and print them please let me know.

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...

The Mitford Affair
by Marie Benedict
An explosive novel of history's most notorious sisters, one of whom will have to choose: her country or her family?

Members Recommend

Wade in the Water
    by Nyani Nkrumah

A gripping debut novel of female power and vulnerability, race, and class set in a small Mississippi town in the early 1980s.

This Other Eden
    by Paul Harding

A novel inspired by the true story of Malaga Island from the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of Tinkers.

Margot
    by Wendell Steavenson

A young woman struggles to break free of her upper-class upbringing amid the whirlwind years of the sexual revolution.

It's A G T Me

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor