MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon Stops The World, plus links to write your own review.

Molly Moon Stops The World

by Georgia Byng

Molly Moon Stops The World

Apr 2004, 384 pages
    Apr 2005, 400 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for Molly Moon Stops The World

Matthew (03/25/13)

Awesome!!
I love this book, I highly recommend it!!!
Sarah (02/11/07)

great book
This book was great, I really loved it, I was hooked, I even read it in the bathtub, on my school bus and when I was eating dinner. You just got to read this amazing book!!
allison (05/29/06)

Molly Moons Stops The World
this book was really great and i can't believe Molly could stop the world it seems impossible and it's even more thrilling than the first but i liked that one too and i can't wait to read the 3rd book
Jessarai Jesso (01/30/06)

Molly Moon Stops The World!
I really enjoyed reading this book. The excitement and adventure was lively. I also like the little dog Petula.
Billy (08/26/05)

nice!
hi, im billy and i am 12 years old, the first book was awsome and i would recomend alot of ppl to read it, and if you think the first is great, you should read the 2nd one ; )
Molly (07/21/05)

Molly Moons incredible book of hypnotizam & Molly Moon Stops the world
Hi! Yes, My name really is Molly I am 11.Okay these books were the best. When the first book first came out i read it four times! And when the second book came out i bought it the first day! I am reading it for the seventh time! She wrote the books so well. Even without the picture i could imagine what Molly looked like! Georgia Is a grest auther, even better than J.K. Rolling! All of you should read these books because It is really hard to find a good book. And This book is definitly a better than good! On a scale of one to five, i would give it a 10000
Sophie (04/09/05)

Good book. Best I've ever read.
Wow. Georgia Byng is a great author. Its the best book I've ever read. At first I found them at a library, and than my nan bought me the first one. Georgia Byng is very gifted. I liked the first one, but I like this one too. Its interesting about how crystals help stop time. Its funny how she prooves it to Rocky too.

-Sophie
Lucy Adams (02/17/05)

I couldn't put this book down. I am 10 and it is one of the most exciting books I have ever read. It is amazing that Georgina can write such good books. When Molly stopped the world for the first time, I gasped. I told my best friend, Bronte Beckett, (who is also ten) about it and she had read it as well! I loved it and I hope more Molly Moon books will appear in the shops soon!!!

• Book Jacket: Everyone Brave is Forgiven
    Everyone Brave is Forgiven
    by Chris Cleave
    I've always been interested in the history of the Blitz, the period of intense aerial raids of ...
  • Book Jacket: Saving Montgomery Sole
    Saving Montgomery Sole
    by Mariko Tamaki
    Understanding identity is one the most important parts of adolescence. For some teenagers, those who...
  • Book Jacket: All Tomorrow's Parties
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
Win The 100 Year Miracle

50 Copies to Give Away!

The 100 Year Miracle is a rich, enthralling novel, full of great characters.

Spinster
by Kate Bolick

A bold, original, moving book that will inspire fanatical devotion and ignite debate.

The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
    by Phaedra Patrick

In a poignant and sparkling debut, a lovable widower embarks on a life-changing adventure.

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

I I A Sign O T T